- 200 g Oreo biscuits
- 2 L vanilla ice cream
- 4 x 35 g Peppermint Crisp chocolate bars
- 1 tbs water
- Line a springform tin with enough foil to extend over the sides.
- Pulse Oreos in a blender until finely crumbed.
- Transfer Oreos to a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water, just enough to keep the crumbs together.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl to soften slightly before mixing through the roughly chopped Peppermint Crisp bars.
- Spread the ice cream over the Oreo base, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
- When set, remove foil and serve.
- 1 blender
View all notes
Decorate with extra Peppermint Crisp bars if desired.